Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My guilty pleasure

So when I had Carson and was breastfeeding I was amazed by the time it took. So I started watching more TV during the day so I would have something I could do while I was feeding him. He was a slow eater and would basically eat as long as I would let him. So while I was feeding him I always seemed to feed him at the same time during the morning and it was when the re-runs of ER were on. I use to love ER so I became obsessed and watched and Tivo-ed every episode. Well I noticed again when I got home with Brynnley and started feeding her I had so much time that I was just sitting again. Once again I found myself feeding her at around the same time and so I started searching for something on TV. Well at 2 in the afternoon nothing is really on, but I went searching harder and found one thing that I found remotely interesting. The Soap channel is playing re-runs of The O.C.. Now I never watched it when it was on, but there was nothing else on so I turned it on. Well I have officially become hooked! Not the best show in the world and not the best acting, but for some reason I feel so invested in these peoples lives. Pathetic I know. So I now have set up to record every episode of the OC that is on. You may say to yourself, I'm sure there is something more constructive she could be doing. Which is true, but don't we all have to have our down time and I guiltily pleasures...

2 comments:

Arin said...

At least you have a reason for having this "guilty pleasure!" I am totally guily of this and have no good reason to be! Sad life!

Cami said...

Love the OC. I heard the Soap channel was doing re-runs....now if I only had the soap channel and Tivo I would be set. One day.....

~Cami