Friday, March 7, 2008

Do they look alike?

So Kyle and I have been trying to decide if Brynnlye and Carson look a like or not. What do you think? It is not the best picture of Carson, but you forget how un-photogenic they are at this age. Luckily for Brynnley she does not have the large nose that Carson did. He had such a big nose, but he grew into it. (It tookme months to come to terms with the fact thought that he had such a big nose!)
I'm not sure if Brynnley looks like Carson, or Kyle or I? What is your opinion?




4 comments:

Cami said...

Yes I think their baby pics look a like. They are stinkin cute!!

~cami

The Watsons said...

I think they look a like. I think its the mouth but its always so hard to tell! I definitely think they look like you Val! Both of them are adorable!!1

Holly said...

I think they look like siblings! They look similar but not tons alike. I think Carson looks like a boy and Brynn has a pretty look to her. Carson looks like Kyle, I think, and Brynnley will hopefully look like you... beautiful!

Janae said...

Too cute.She definately looks like she belongs to your family. I can't believe how big she is getting already.