So we spent the day yesterday at home. It was kind of nice to not have to go anywhere or do anything. We didn't go to church because our Doctor is really worried about RSV (as are we) so we are not taking Brynnley for a while. Plus I don't really want to send Carson to get germs right now either since Brynnley is still young. So we spent the day mostly hanging out and being lazy. Kyle even said to me, "I think I should write a country song about Lazy Sundays." But we had a few eventful moments that I found humorous and thought I would share. You'll see why they are humorous at the end...
-Carson slammed his pinkie in the closet it swelled up and is now purple all over.
-He was looking a little bored so I pulled out all the bouncy balls I could find and we threw them in the kitchen. It was fun until he was running in the kitchen and slipped and face planted the ground.
-Dinner was the most exciting by far. Carson was running around chasing bouncy balls and singing songs. Also to note that he has a piece of stir fry chicken in his mouth that he has had in there for over 10 minutes. Who would want to swallow something you don't want to eat? Brynnley is screaming so I decide to feed her while we are eating, so I am trying to eat left handed and not spill on Brynnley. Kyle doesn't feel well and looks like he is going to pass out. I go to grab a drink and I have broccoli in my water, but can't really reach it. So I have some broccoli water. Kyle throws one of the bouncy balls for Carson and it hits him right in the head, he is now screaming. I start bursting out laughing. The scene to me is hilarious!! Definitely not what you would picture as the cozy Sunday dinner.
-Carson and Kyle are playing with Harrison and his toy and Harrison proceeds to scratch Carson by his eye, more screaming...
So after numerous injuries to Carson (I promise we don't abuse our children), some TV watching, some leftover lunch, Kyle and I headed to bed at 9:00. That was our exciting Sunday!
3 comments:
wow... Kyle gets a day off and gets to see how you are with poor little Carson when he isnt around... what does he have to say about all this? So you guys inactive now?
Awesome!!! Those are the best days ever! Poor little Carson...one thing after another:) I need to bring you back your booster seat. Thanks again for letting us borrow it...it was a life saver with all the kids.
~Cami
Sounds like life around our house without the screaming baby of course! Sometimes you just have to laugh at the stressful situatuons! It makes life more interesting! Roger and I are coming up there in a couple weeks and your house is on the list of places to go! I can't wait to see Brynnley!
Post a Comment