
Those of you that know me really well know that one of my all time favorite movies of all time is the Sisterhood of the Traveling pants. Such a good movie, if you haven't seen it you have got to!! I don't even know how many times I have seen the movie. It is the movie that whenever I get together with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law and we are going to watch a movie while we are doing something, we consistently watch it every time.
Well I discovered today that the second movies is set to come out August 8Th! I can't tell you the excitement I have! I love the first movie and the books are really good as well. You all need to see the movie and read the books. So all of you who love the books and movies as much as I do look forward to August.
If you would like to watch the trailer, and I would suggest you do, here is the link! To the pants...
3 comments:
Val, you're post was hilarious about the sisterhood movie. I watched the trailer and it looks good! I want to go with you when it comes out. Even though I couldn't get in to the books I liked the movie.
Michelle
I'm so excited! We are so going opening night! My baby better come early.
LOL - it must be the generation...loved the movie and especially loved the books, I had no idea that they were doing another movie..CRAZY and EXCITING! Just wondering, have you read the TWILIGHT SERIES?? Consider yourself warned now, they are equally addicting!
Post a Comment