Well most of you know I have not really been pushing Carson to potty train, just because I really wanted to wait until he was ready and his constipation issues were a little better. (Sorry that sounds kind of gross, I think as mom's we will talk about anything having to do with our kids gross or not!) Anyways, I was giving him a bath last night and he pooped in the bath. I got really mad at him because I knew he had done it on purpose. So I told him we don't do that and that if he needs to go poopy to tell me and he can go on the big boy potty. So I get him out and dried off and he said he needed to go poopy. So I put him on the toilet, and I couldn't believe my eyes he was actually going on the toilet! I made a huge deal out of it and he was so excited and so happy to be a big boy! So I thought I would try again this morning, and he went again! Who knows if it is just a fluke or if it is the start of something really great! Either way, it was two poopy diapers I didn't have to change!!
*I apologize to those who find this post kind of gross. Trust me thought when I say it is a big deal!
3 comments:
Totally jealous. I even have bought cohen a toy and a "little potty" that he requested. Oh well....someday.
~Cami
Hooray for you!!! I hope once Macee starts talking she will become more interested! Fun times for everyone! And no it is not gross...everyone does it :)
all i can say is keep trying. This might be your window so dont let it shut!! I totally missed my window with Kylee and now she wont do it. That is awesome he did that!!! Now you gotta go full potty training with ans infant.... have fun!! :)
Post a Comment