It has been a while since Carson and I have really been out to do something just the two of us. So I had Grandma Ford come watch Brynnley so Carson and I could go hang out. We went to Jump On It. It basically is a warehouse filled with trampolines. But on Thursdays mornings they have a kids time and the whole place is open to kids only 5 and under. We had a blast! Carson loved all the big blow toys they had and the trampolines. It was a lot of fun to go jump around with him. Kyle's sister and I took Carson the day before Brynnley was born but I wasn't allowed to jump. It was so much fun to jump with him and tickle and chase him. I had forgotten how much fun it was to just play around with him and hear him giggle!
Thanks again Grandma Ford for watching the sleeping baby!
3 comments:
So Jealous ... I want to take Cohen so bad. Bosten is Actually feeling soooo much better, so we are there next week for sure.
~Cami
How fun for you guys to have a day together...looks like you had a blast!
Val, I loved Brynnley's pictures. I hope you will put them up on your blog.
Michelle
Post a Comment