
My mom was in town today so we thought we would head over to the Farm at Thanksgiving Point. I told Kyle I wanted a membership to Thanksgiving point for my birthday so I finally got it.

I

failed to remember that last year the first few times we went to the farm Carson was a little freaked out. The same was true this year. He liked to look at the animals from a distance but not too close. He got really scared when one of the goats belted out and got to close to him.

My favorite part was the wagon ride with Carson and the adorable little baby goats. They were so cute! We had a lot of fun though and I am excited to go a lot more.
Any of you who want to go with us, you can get in half price, so just let us know when you want to go!!!
2 comments:
I am so glad you have a membership now! We seriously go all the time!
We want to go!
Post a Comment