Brynnley had her two month check up today. She did very well and it confirmed to us that she is a big baby.
She now weighs 12 lbs. and 4 oz and is in the 90% for weight.
She was 23.4 inches long and in the 87% for length.
She did well at her appointment and I got all my questions answered. You would think it being the 2Nd time around I would know what I am doing. But I forget and still feel so new at this. Poor thing though had to get 5 shots today. Not a fun day!
2 comments:
What a sweet little face! She is so cute. these past couple of months have gone so fast. I expect to see a swaddled little newborn when there is a pic but she is growing so fast. Good luck trying to keep up!
Wow! She is growing up way too fast. So cute!
Post a Comment