I just thought I would post a few new pics of Brynnley. I know lately that is all you have been seeing, but you all know that we love our new babies! Brynnley is a master at the smile, it is so different because Carson was not much of a smiler or a giggler until he was older. Brynnley wakes up and just smiles, she is definitely a morning person. Carson actually is too, and they DO NOT get it from me. Lately we have been able to get Brynnley to giggle and it is so much fun. Kyle is better at it then I am, just another thing to add to the list of why Brynnley is a daddy's girl. I put a video on of me trying to get her to giggle. I was holding her in my lap so that is why it is kind of a close video.
1 comment:
that is adorable!!
Post a Comment