Monday, April 14, 2008

Kate Patrice Fowler





Yesterday my niece was blessed. She was born only ten days after Brynnley. I think it will be so fun for them to be so close in age. It was a beautiful blessing and a wonderful opportunity to hang out with all of the family. I was excited to finally be able to get a picture of the two cousins together too!
It was such a beautiful day and Carson was loving it because he could just run around outside. Greg my brother-in-law took Carson and Enoch (Carson's cousin) for a wagon ride. Carson loved it!

1 comment:

Great Dane said...

Oh for cute! I really need to come by sometime and see both new additions. The semester is almost over, so maybe we can plan something soon. I do appreciate the pictures, and it does seem that she's growing up a little quick.