My family decided to celebrate a Easter a little later this year. One because it was so cold when it was Easter and we thought it might be easier and more fun when the babies were just a little bit older. So this last Saturday we got all of the family together and had an Easter egg hunt and lunch. It was a lot of fun! I think Carson was so excited to get to go look for Easter eggs again. The Easter bunny got him a little golf set, which he has not stopped playing, a kite, and a really cool book called "The Red dot". We also took the opportunity to get some pictures of all of the grand kids. My nephew Enoch was not very excited about the pictures as you can tell. But Carson has been in a "I don't want to take pictures" mood as well. So we took what we could get! We had a good time and it was kind of fun to spread out the holiday!


2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe how big your baby is getting..CRAZY! You kids are darline!
Your family is so stinking cute! Your daughter is darling! I am so glad that you found me. Yes, I had my baby on March 24th (If you look at the older posts on my blog, I have lots of pics of her.) I am so excited, now I can see what you and your family are up to!
Post a Comment