Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Saturday with friends...


So Kyle had Saturday morning off today because he has to work Saturday night because it is prom for all of his high school workers. So we spent the morning with some of our friends and I have to say we had a blast! I remember now why I like Kyle having Saturdays off.

We went to IHOP for breakfast, and of course it was busy because it was Saturday morning. But we had to go there so we could get "Horton Hears a Who" pancakes. Although the boys didn't love to eat them, but they did love them when they came out. Afterward we went over to the Fountaines house and took our Wii. Their baby slept and Brynnley slept, so Carson and Cohen were left to play and run around while the adults played the Wii. I will admit I think we have already got our money's worth from the Wii. We LOVE it and it is so much fun. I think boxing and the bowling were the favs of the day.

The Fountaines have turned their basement into a play area so we took the boys down there for a while to play around. Carson LOVED the Lightning Mcqueen car they had, I think it gave us a good idea for his upcoming birthday.

We had a blast this morning and it was so much fun hanging out as a family and with friends. Thanks again to the Fountaines for the great Saturday!

1 comment:

Cami said...

That was really fun, and we too had a blast. Cohen took a marathan nap for about 3.5hrs. Thanks for bringing the wii over. You better tell Kyle to bring his "A" game the next time we bowl:) Thanks again!!

~Cami