Monday, April 21, 2008
Clutter
So those of you that know me really well know that I am a bit of a clean freak. I totally blame my mom (not that it is a bad thing!) But when we were growing up my mom liked a clean house. Things were always in order and she liked things to be very organized. She use to make us all clean the house on Christmas eve so that it would be nice and clean for that night and for Christmas day. Obviously the cleaning gene has been passed down because I spent all of the 23rd of December cleaning and mopping my floor so my house would be clean for Christmas. Sometimes I feel like I get as anal as Monica on friends, I have a really hard time going to bed if it is not clean downstairs. I can't stand when there is stuff everywhere. I wake up and think oh my house is so messy. I have issues with piles too, I think it goes along with the cleaning thing. I am always putting things in piles, I feel like it just looks cleaner. Kyle is always asking where things are because he just leaves stuff out and around and it feels messy to me. Sometimes I think it is a sickness...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have the same sickness.
Val- I swear it was me writing this post not you!!! I feel the exact same way and I get it from my mom too! Roger laughs at me when I have to clean the house before I go to bed even if I am totally exhausted! Oh well... everyone has their weird things they do! And Roger has called me "Monica" before when we used to watch Friends all the time!
I love a clean house too! I would also love for cleaners to come and do it for me. I feel like I am cleaning and putting away the same stuff over and over again. I put things in piles as well. James thinks he does but his are not neatly stacked, they are thrown. You should see his side of the bed....drives me crazy.AHHH
I am so behind on blogging! Your baby is getting so big..Carson too! I love all the pictures...loved the clutter post! Can you pass a little bit of your OCD this way please! You are organized...what a great thing to have!
Post a Comment