My sister just recently finished school, she is graduating with her masters next week. But she called me and said she wanted to do something fun with the kids. So we headed up to the Children's museum. I haven't taken Carson in a little while and it is always a lot of fun.
When we got there it was packed with field trips, but luckily they all moved to the upper floors and we practically had it to ourselves once they left.
3 comments:
I had such a good time with Carson and quiet little Brynnley!! Thanks for the fun day off from studying.
Michelle
How fun for them!! He is so cute and getting too old too fast. Brynnley looks so cute and chill in her carseat. Lots of fun!
Valerie! I found your blog! You're kids are so cute! I have a Brinlee Ann too! I thought that was funny. We spell it differently, but it's the same! I'm having a little boy this August too! Crazy. I can't believe we're all grown up and have kids! But yours are so cute. if you want to see my blog it's quinkendra.blogspot.com, it's not as fancy as yours, I'm just getting started, but you can look! :)
Post a Comment