Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bowling


So it was once again time for the Ford Family Home Evening. We went bowling this month and it was so much fun. We have never taken Carson bowling and he loved it. It was so much fun to watch him get so excited when he knocked the pins over, he literally jumped up and down every time. Thanks again to the Fords for a fun night.

*Just a disclaimer, this is the first time I have done the slide show so I know you can't really see the whole thing. But it took me 45 minutes just to get this. So I am sure with time I will get better at it!

2 comments:

Janae said...

I am totally impressed with the slideshow.

Arin said...

Fun pics...totally loved the tribute to the grandparents..there is nothing better then good grandparents and a supporting family circle! Sounds like things are going good!