*Brynnley had her first outing! We have been extra careful to take her anywhere because of RSV season. We all went out to dinner for Kelli's Birthday. It was great food and great company! Carson, Brynnley and I also went to the aquarium this week. It was my first time by self with 2 kids, it just take so long to get everyone ready! But I can't express how nice it was to get out and socialize with more than a 2 year old.
*We got our taxes filed this week and after Kyle scaring me that we were going to have to pay we found out we are actually getting money back and more than we thought! New furniture here I come!
*We also found out we are expecting a new addition to the family. Heather (Kyle's sister) is pregnant and due in October. We are all so excited, I just couldn't stop smiling and telling her how excited I was. I kind of hope it is a girl so her and Brynnley can be best friends. But we are so happy for them and they are going to be amazing parents!
*Brynnley had a 5 hour stretch of sleep during the night this week. Of course it only happened once, but I will take it!
3 comments:
I feel like Macee is in the terrible two's/I need attention phase all the time and she is the only child! Hang in there, hopefully now that its getting warm outside he can get all of his energy out!! And hooray for new furniture!! It always makes me feel like I have a whole new house!!
Yeah, i am glad you ventured out. Its not so bad. Call us next time you go to the aquarium...we would love to go. Thats so exciting about Kyle's sister. When will she find out what she is having?
~Cami
YEAH...you gotta love being able to get out...I afraid I will be in your same shoes in a few months, my baby will have a great birthday but not so fun for me the first few months...movies here we come!
Post a Comment