Monday, February 23, 2009

BFFE's

When Kyle was younger he use to think it was BFFE-Best Friend For Ever, so we use that instead of BFF!
One of my BFFE's had her baby shower this last weekend and it was so much fun to see her! We most definitely do not see each other enough. She lives up in Logan which should not be that far away but for some reason seems likes it is across the country.
We were able to actually have her and husband come stay with us a couple of weekends ago and it was so much fun!
She was there when Kyle and I met up at Utah State (I actually thought Kyle liked her in the beginning!) Some of our favorite Utah State memories include her for sure! We use to stay up talking until the wee hours of the morning about nothing at all!
We both promised ourselves we would get married have babies together and live next door to each other so we could just sit outside and play with our kids. Someday we are both sure it will happen!
She is still one of my best friends and means the world to me! I love when I get to see her and we get to catch up!

1 comment:

Lyns said...

It is so good to get together with old friends. Especially ones that know you so well.