Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just so you know I blame Buzz Train Grandma

A year ago almost exactly Grandma Ford (Buzz train Grandma) introduced spray cheese into Carson's life. She was picking up groceries for us right after we had Brynnley and thought Carson would like it. Of course he loved it! He would eat it plain if it was up to him.


So he eats it with crackers or pretzels for a snack many days. Yesterday I got him some. He had some left but was not eating any more so I just set it up on one of the arms of the couch. I went in to empty the dishwasher and Carson was over talking to me. I noticed it was quite in the living room with Brynnley but I figured she was reading some books I even thought to myself "I know she can't reach Carson's snack so no big deal."


Wrong! I came back over and she had the bowl on her face licking it out of the bowl!! Such a mess everywhere! My own fault, but still very funny!

5 comments:

Lisa Riddle said...

I've learned quiet is not a good sign. It always means something naughty is happening.

Lyns said...

Those pictures are hilarious!

Gayle J. Randall said...

I am just happy that Buzz Train Grandma got blamed and not Tennis Grandma! I love you, Miss Brynn! Love, Tennis Grandma

Cami said...

ha, that is too funny! The things she can reach and get into now!

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

I think she looks so much like Kelly!!!