Thursday, February 12, 2009

How much is too much?

So one of my goals or new years resolutions for the year is to get Carson to watch less TV! I use to be extremely strict and only let him watch one hour a day. Then I got pregnant and was tired and didn't feel well and it slowly creeped up. Then Brynnley came and it creeped up more because it was easier to keep him distracted. He has ALWAYS loved TV, from the second he could see the TV when he was like 6 months he was hooked. But I feel like he is watching too much. So I am asking for advice and help. I have put a poll on the side to get a feel for how much your kids really watch. Please answer truthfully! Also if you have any suggestions or tips I will take them all!
Thanks!

No comments: