

And Happy Valentines to the hottest husband in the world! Some reasons why I love you!
Very outgoing. Probably the trait I admire most about him!
Always concerned about friends and family. Is a great friend to all and his friends and family are very important to him.
Love, he gives me a kiss every single morning before he goes to work. No matter how bad my morning breath is!
Extra hard worker. He loves his job and puts 110% into it!
Number one father! Loves his children so much, their faces light up as soon as they hear the garage door opening.
Thoughtful. Brought home flowers the day my parents left on their mission, knew it would be a hard day.
Incredible! There are days when I think what my life would be like if he wasn't in it, or if things had been different. It makes me shudder at the thought. I am so thankful he is in my life!
Never complains about his shirts not being ironed (I detest ironing)
Extra patient with me. Lets be honest, we all at times in our lives can not be the easiest person to live with. He puts up with me and my bad days!
Super affectionate. He is always holding my hand, tickling my back or just giving me a hug. He knows just what I need.
Love you babe!
3 comments:
I love valentines day...it reminds us to love those closest to us! I can't believe that your baby is ONE? Where does time go?? She is adorable!
Question...I figured out how to do the collage but when I post it, it is huge...how do you make it fit in the box?? Any suggestions? Thanks if you do!
Thanks Val! I figured it out..I can be so retarded sometimes!!
This is so cute! You guys are such a great couple. You're lucky you don't have to iron! Ryan wears a shirt and tie to work every day (and to church on Sundays of course) so I always have piles of ironing!! Hope you had a fun Valentines Day!
Post a Comment