
We had a birthday party for all of the birthdays that are in February on my side of the family. We actually now have 4 birthdays in the month of February! My sister had it had her house and had cute decorations and had made adorable flower cupcakes for
Brynnley and my niece. She even made personal pinatas for the kids! (As
usual I always feel like I am way behind her creatively, she has the best ideas!!)

Everyone had fun opening their presents.
Brynnley got some stacking cups, some new clothes, and Grandma and Grandma Randall got her a dress a bath book and a new toy. My family got me a gift card to a salon, I am pretty sure I am going to get a massage. I love massages and don't get them enough, they are so rejuvenating!!!

Carson didn't quite understand why he didn't get to open anything
because so many other people were! He was pretty content helping
Brynnley though!
6 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Cute pictures. If you think you feel way behind your sister creatively, imagine how I feel being YOUR neighbor! I'm definitely behind. :) It seriously seems like Brinnley was just born!
It was a fun party and tresa did a great job. It was great to see you guys for a little bit.
It was a fun night. who would have thought that we would have four birthdays in Feb? Kate loves the caterpillar you gave her. Thanks!
Happy, Happy late birthday. Hope it was a great one. Those cupcakes are adorable.
So glad that all of you had such a great time together! Keep up the family traditions while we are gone! We love all of you!
OK GRANDPA ELDER RANDALL GETS TO CHEAT-IT IS STILL FEBRUARY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL AND ON TIME TO VALERIE--SOO HAPAYU HAPY HAPPY TO ALL DAD
Post a Comment