Friday, February 27, 2009
What do you like to do with your Friday morning?
So I got up this morning at 5;45 to go get in line for a preschool for Carson. Yes you read that correctly. Alpine School district has preschools at some of the elementary schools and they are so fabulous and so hard to get in. I thought I had the whole preschool thing figured out but things got changed and shaken up. So I went this morning to try and get Carson in. Sadly we are out of boundary for the schools that have it. They said that they will take in boundary first and then out of boundary. I think my chances of getting into the two schools that I want is pretty slim. But who knows, stranger things have happened. When I got there, there were probably 20 people ahead of me. The first guy go there at midnight! Midnight for a preschool, it must be amazing! So as I left the probably around 100 people behind me that were still in line, I couldn't help but think "I hope and pray it was all worth it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, that must be some pre-school!! I hope you get in.
I hope you get in! I'm telling you, in some places getting into preschool is harder than getting into college! :)
What a sacrifice to make for your son! You are a great mother! Things will work out . . .
The things you will do for your kids! Let me know if it is worth it!
WHEWWWWWWW that is early to get your kid into preschool... Who knew? I sure didn't !!! When do you find out if you got him into the one you wanted?
So did you find out if he got in?
Aaaaahh. Getting up ridiculously early to sign up for classes. That reminds me so much of college registration, and thankfully, no nightmares yet. Hope you get into the preschool you want.
Post a Comment