Last week the kids were feeling better but still a little sick. We were all desperate to get out of the house. I saw in one my magazines a car scavenger hunt. You print a page with various pictures of things that they have to find while you are out driving. I thought it would be fun for Carson. He loved it!! He had so much fun looking for the things on his list. He got so excited to check it off of his list. I think by far his favorite one to find was McDonald's. (He spots them everywhere we go!) The last thing was a mystery treasure. We went to go see Daddy and he had a treasure of a cookie and a toy! So on days like this when my son is happy and Brynnley is being left alone and I have a good idea of something fun to do, I feel like a good mom.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Sometimes I feel like a good mom...
Last week the kids were feeling better but still a little sick. We were all desperate to get out of the house. I saw in one my magazines a car scavenger hunt. You print a page with various pictures of things that they have to find while you are out driving. I thought it would be fun for Carson. He loved it!! He had so much fun looking for the things on his list. He got so excited to check it off of his list. I think by far his favorite one to find was McDonald's. (He spots them everywhere we go!) The last thing was a mystery treasure. We went to go see Daddy and he had a treasure of a cookie and a toy! So on days like this when my son is happy and Brynnley is being left alone and I have a good idea of something fun to do, I feel like a good mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are the cutest mom ever! That is SUCH a good idea. Ava would absolutely love it.
You are a great mom and very creative!!
What a great idea, and what a good Mom you are to take the time to do it! Don't beat yourself up over the times you have to correct children. We are taught to "reprove betimes with sharpness, [which means "quickness"] when moved upon by the Holy Ghost." You are very good at "showing forth afterwards an increase of love" (See D&C 121:43) You're a great mother, and I love you!
Great idea Valerie, your a great mom and so caring. They are lucky to have you as a mother. Seasons will change and each will grow out of things-so hang in there. LOVE DAD
Post a Comment