Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Sick, Sick, and then sick again
About three and a half weeks ago I thought to myself. Wow, the kids really have not been sick much this winter. We really have lucked out.... The next morning Carson woke up with a fever of 103. He had fevers for a week, then got a cough and got a little better. Last week Brynnley had the fevers and got a bad cough with runny nose. Yesterday, both had fevers again and both had coughs that were keeping them up. Took both to the doctor "Just a virus" the words we all hate to hear as mom's. The doctor said they are seeing a lot of kids getting colds after colds, six week colds. So here is to another 2 1/2 weeks of sick kids, staying home, and lots of tissues and humidifier use!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Uh, I agree..."its just a virus" such a waste to take them in. My kids are healthly this wk, but who knows about next...ahhhh.
I'm so sorry. That is SOOOO miserable. Surprisingly, Ava is doing good right now. So, that's like 2 weeks out of the last three months! Well, that's what it seems like anyway. :) Good Luck!
Yuck!! Not fun at all! I don't think we went anywhere all last winter because someone was always sick!! So sorry. We all hope that spring will hurry up!
Hang in there. Drink lots of juice (of course, your kids do. Carson is always so surprised when he comes to our house and we don't have any juice!). At least you have no ear infections. I swear, they are the most miserable thing. I still feel like the entire right side of my face in numb and I'm on day 4 of antibiotics. It can only get better, right?
Poor kids I hate that, I feel like Jake has a constant cold, yuck. Good luck!
I know what you mean! I think Hanks been sick since Christmas! Or maybe his voice is always this raspy! We just got a humidifier too and I think it has helped! We loved subing Carsons class today. He is so darn cute!
Post a Comment