Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Brynners!

I can't believe a year has come and gone! Brynnley turns one year old today! I know I have said it before but it goes so much faster with the second, I feel like we were just at the hospital having her.

She is such a joy in our lives and brings us so much happiness. She is almost always happy and loves to laugh and to just be held. She is a little bit of a mommy's girl, however she spends her day yelling out "da da" waiting for Daddy to get home.She is now walking pretty much all of the time, I think she loves to be able to walk around like her brother. Carson and Brynnley have finally reached a little bit of a place where they can play together. Carson still tends to dominate her, but they do have fun every once and a while playing together.


We had Brynnley's birthday part on Saturday. We just had family over and had a small party. She got lots of fun presents too! Carson of course has made sure he has tested them all out to make sure they are fun. Carson gave her a Piggy bank or as he called it "a giggy gank", he was so excited to give it to her!
This is Brynnley's new dance moves. She loves to dance to any music that she hears at all! She wiggles her head around and puts her fingers up and groves! It is so cute!

I will admit I was a little disapointed when we gave Carson his first birthday cake and he only stuck one finger in and then freaked out becasue there was frosting on him. It is pretty typical of Carson though. So I was very excited to give Brynnley her first cake, I thought she might be a cake diver and I was correct!

After a lot of frosting and small amount of cake she was ready for the bath! It was a fun party and fun to have family over.


7 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

What a fun video!! I love the first birthday cake with no clothes on. I'm excited to see everyone on Sunday for the big Randall birthday bash!! Happy Birthday Brynnley!!

Holly said...

She is so cute. Her shirt is adorable... good job! She looks like she love the cake, a true girl loving the sweets! I cant believe it has already been a year. Big plans for your birthday?

Angela said...

So cute! It's crazy that she's one already! That's cool she's walking already, when did she start? I know Andrew will be so much happier when he starts moving. He just watches his big sister all the time. I'm glad to hear your kids play together now too. Our kids are about the same spacing as yours are and so far Megan has no interest in playing with Andrew!

Gayle J. Randall said...

We were so happy to see a little smidgen of Brynnley's first birthday party. What a miracle that we can see her while we're here in Kenya. Happy Birthday, Miss Brynn!

Lisa Riddle said...

What a sweetie! That cake was adorable and her little shirt with the one is so cute. Where did you find it?

Lyns said...

Those pictures are SOOO Cute! It really does seem like she was just born. That little 1 shirt is adorable and that cake was awesome!

Court and Brade said...

oh little brynners. so glad it was a fun day and party with the fam. Val your cake turned out WAY CUTE!!!! Good job :)

I loved seeing this little munchkin last weekend... oh love you guys! Thanks again, it was a blast.