So I really don't consider myself a great cook, I consider myself an okay cook. But deep down inside I wish I was an amazing cook. I even thought about becoming a chef at one time. But I have decided my biggest downfall is I am not
adventurous when it comes to food! I tend to stick with the same things, the things I KNOW taste good. I love to watch cooking shows like Top Chef. I wish I was that creative and knew what all of those ingredients were!
But I was
inspired by one of my friends blogs when she made pizza on the grill. I have wanted to try it for a while and just decided to do it. I did have my heat turned up to high (usually I leave the grilling to the master of the family Kyle) but he took Carson to soccer practice. So a few of the pizza's got a little crispy.

But they did still taste really good. We made a
vegetarian one, a
BBQ pizza (
BBQ sauce for the sauce with chicken mushrooms and onions), and a
Margaretta pizza (my favorite, was the least crispy and so yummy!)

So if any of you out there have any ideas for how I can be more
adventurous in my cooking please let me know! I would like to think there is a gourmet chef inside me somewhere!
9 comments:
They look so yummy! I remember when you wanted to be a chef. I think you and Denise were going to open a restaurant together! Be brave and don't worry about how the food turns out. You never have any real successes until you've had some failures. In my eyes you are a Top Chef! Love, Mom
I'm impressed. That looks really delicous. Anytime you make something yummy you should pass it on. I always get stuck in a rut.
Looks great! I haven't BBQed pizza yet this year. Thanks for reminding me!
Look at you, little grill master. They look delish. You will have to tell me all about them!
mum mum nothing like that here in Kenya and so will wait until we get home Looks great Love DAD
Yummo! :) I want to be a top chef too. Definitely haven't made it there. I'll keep my eyes open for some good recipes for ya! The pizza looked delicious!
KYLE'S CANNOLI'S!!!!!!!!!!!What a JOKE!! what are we thinking! Let's forget Kyle and have our own adventure!!Those pizzas look amazing!! I think you could teach us all a thing or two. Now lets just think of a name for OUR shop....
Yum! They look great! I'm not a very adventurous cook either, but I'd like to be more creative.
I've made these too! They are fun and fast aren't they! I liked how they don't heat up your kitchen in the summer.
Your kids are so dang cute Val.
Post a Comment