Thursday, August 27, 2009

A little bit bigger no matter how you look at it...

Our family is going to be getting a little bigger (I will be getting a little bit bigger as well)! We are expecting a new little baby March of 2010!

14 comments:

Heidi said...

congrats! That is GREAT!

Lyns said...

Congrats! So excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys.

Gayle J. Randall said...

Of course you know that we are thrilled! What great news for all of us in the family! More people to love! Take care of yourself. We love you!

Lisa Riddle said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Your kids are so cute you better have like 5 more.

Quinn said...

Kyle told me that a while ago but I did not believe him, he is one hard person to believe you know. Congratulations that is soo fun make sure you let us know what you are having and I still have Carson's birthday present make him still like Buzz please. Talk to you soon!
Kelli

The Smith's - said...

Yeah, so excited!

Unknown said...

Its quite the time of life, all the children with their new experiences and all the challenges that go with it. You are a great mother and your child will be greatly blessed for the mother and father he/she will have here on earth. LOVE DAD

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Congrats! How exciting!

The Watsons said...

Congrats! I guess we both have a lot to talk about! Hopefully we can talk this week!

Arin said...

Congrats..that is so exciting!

Angela said...

Congratulations, Val! I always thought you were the cutest pregnant girl ever!

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

no freakin way! that is so exciting! I'm so behind!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Wow!! Congrats you guys!! What fun, I love new babies!