Somehow life passed us by and my baby girl turned one and half this week. I really have no idea where the time went! She is a joy and a frustration all rolled into one beautiful girl!
She has become even more independent (if that is possible) There is no way to try and feed her, even if it is impossible for her to eat it on her own she has to hold whatever it is.
She has to do everything that her brother is doing. She is constantly looking for him when he is not right next to her.
She loves to talk, she has been a jabber box for a while but I knew once she figured out what word were that she would be beyond excited. The doctor was even impressed with her amount of words. Here are the ones that I can remember that she knows how to say: Ma ma (she pretty much says this every waking moment she is awake), Mommy (just started this week), Da Da, Kitty, Doggy, Ducky, Bug, All done, Please, Thank you, and Book.
A few of her favorite things right now: Watermelon (I'm pretty sure she could eat a whole one by herself), Water (anything water, especially pools), being outside, playing with her brother, reading animal books, and jumping on the tramp.
Weight: 26.23 Lbs 77the Percentile
Height: 33.5 inches 93rd Percentile (she a tall one!)
3 comments:
What a cutie Brynnley is! I predict she'll be a smart one, too! If she's that independent, she's bound to learn and learn quickly. We miss you, Miss Brynn! We love you! Happy 1 1/2 years and hooray for nursery! Love, Grandpa and Grandma Randall
I can't believe she's already 18 months! It seems like she was just born. Can you believe we barely even knew each other at that point? Are you sure one of her first words wasn't, "mommy, the neighbor lady stepped on me!" :) She is such a cutie and I have NEVER seen a kid so independent.
She is so cute! I'm impressed by her vocabulary! That's great!
Post a Comment