
So it was a sad day when we got back from Seattle and our neighbors and really good friends told us they just found out they were moving to Las Vegas.... that week! We all had a good cry (Me and Lynsey I mean). But realized we will stay friends for life. Both of us seemed more concerned for our kids! Carson adores Ava, he calls her his girlfriend (he has two, Sage and Ava in no particular order). He asks to play with her daily. They have so much fun together no matter what they are doing. His favorite thing to do with Ava is play water ballons and take a bath (We watched her a couple of times and I gave them a bath together, I figure they are young enough!)
So we had a little good bye play date at the splash park. We had a good turn out, but did get cut a little short by the bad weather.
We are sad to see them go. Carson still says to me "When Ava gets back we are going to go to the splash park." It breaks my heart to tell him Ava won't be back for a long time! Good bye to the Cuffs- amazing friends, incredible neighbors, and to Carson's girlfriend Ava!
3 comments:
Tear. We really are going to miss them. We will just have to take a trip to vegas and go shopping and let the kiddos play. We will have to bring the daddys so us girls and play as well!!
Okay - here I go crying again. *sniff*sniff* We are going to miss you all so much! Ava keeps saying to me, "let's go home and play with Carson." Then I start crying again. :) Thank you so much for the playdate and YES! you will all have to come and visit us in Vegas! (When we have a place to live that is :) For sure let's bring the daddys too. :)
How fortunate you are to have such wonderful friends! It's great that they will live in Las Vegas, because like everyone says, it gives you an excuse to take a trip! We know you will all miss them, especially Carson! Even I will miss them; they were good neighbors when I watched the children for you!
Post a Comment