Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First hair cut

Brynnley had her first hair cut (tear, tear). I can't believe how old she is. Her hair wasn't out of control, I just wanted to get it evened up a little bit so it will grow more evenly and faster. I told the girl that was cutting her hair whatever you do DON'T CUT THE CURLS!!!! She actually layered it in the back a little bit so the curls stand out more. Brynnley loved it, I think she loves to be pampered! She was so excited to sit in the car and watch elmo. All the girls at the salon thought she was the cutest thing (I have to agree!) I love her little cut, nothing drastic. Just enough that I can notice!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

My niece Amy cuts hair at the one in AF and her little sister is the receptionist, did you go there? We love Cookie Cutters!

Heidi said...

Me again, I just zoomed in on the picture and it's her wedding ring! Hope she did a good job. :)

Gayle J. Randall said...

Oh, what a cute, sweet little Brynn! Thanks, Heidi, for reminding me that I can "zoom in." It was fun to see the first hair cut. There will be many more down the road, but none as special as this one. I like to be pampered at a hair salon, just like Miss Brynn. You are a woman after my own heart, Brynnley