December 9th-Gingerbread house. We made our gingerbread house and the kids loved it. I am pretty sure more of the candy ended up in their mouth and on the floor than on the actual house but they had so much fun.

Carson wanted it to look just like the picture. Didn't quite turn out that good, but I think it has character!
December 10th-Visit Santa and get picture taken. So this was the plan for the day but after the experience at Festival of Trees not even wanting to go with in looking distance of Santa I was pretty sure this wouldn't happen. We opened the paper in the morning to see that it said "Visit Santa" and Carsons got a panicked look on his face and he said "I don't want to see Santa." So I decided not to push it this year or even attempt. We were suppose to go with cousin Sadie so we could get a pic of all the Grandkids. Maybe next year! (Santa came to visit him at school, his teacher said he ran over to her as soon as he walked in and wouldn't move, not a fan of the actual Jolly guy)
December 11th-How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Pizza. We invited our good friends the
Fountaines over to join us. The kids had
SOOOO much fun playing together. The adults had fun just chatting and playing some games while the kids watched. A great night!
December 13th-Movie Sunday. I know we just had movie Sunday but I wanted to fit one more family Christmas movie in. We watched the movie Elf. The kids weren't super into it but Kyle and I were laughing the whole time!
December 12th-Zoo lights. We go to zoo lights every year. It is one of my favorite traditions. I love the zoo anyways but it just seems magical when it is all lit up.


It is always freezing, but we caught it on a fairly decent night. We went with Heather, Devin and Sadie and Grandma and Grandpa Ford. Carson said his favorite one was the crocodile and
Brynnley's was the elephant. After wards we went to dinner at Red Robin.
1 comment:
Oh, the fun times sound so wonderful. It's so interesting that Carson is so worried about Santa. I thought he might outgrow that by now. Oh well, it's definitely not something important. I got a little twinge when I read about the Zoo Lights. We had so much fun doing that last year! We'll be there for next year! Thanks for the post--love the pictures of everyone!
Post a Comment