Here are some videos too, kind of fun. I know the Grandparents will love 'em!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Kindermusic class
My piano teacher from when I was growing up teaches Kindermusic at her house. I was so excited that Brynnley was finally old enough to start doing classes. I love being able to do classes with my kids, I think they are so fun and they learn so much!!

Brynnley LOVES music class. It took her a few weeks to warm up to everything but it is her favorite time of the week now. She is in a class with mostly boys, and one of her friends Bosten.
She loves all of the musical instruments. I can tell dance class is not far off because she usually is the only one dancing around while playing her instruments. They also give you a CD of all the songs to play at home or in the car. She loves to listen to it in the car. I am amazed how much she has learned from the class and how much fun she has had!

Brynnley with Ms. Elaine. Can you believe it, a second generation music teacher!
Here are some videos too, kind of fun. I know the Grandparents will love 'em!
Here are some videos too, kind of fun. I know the Grandparents will love 'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's so good to see Mrs. Hadfield again. I loved taking piano lessons from her, even though I never told her that.
Oh, how I loved the pictures and the videos. It was so good to see Elaine again. It does my mother heart good to see my granddaughter at the same piano teacher where my daughter learned. Can't wait to watch Brynnley sing and dance to the music. Tell Elaine hello from me from Africa.
It looks like the talent will continue-great age to start at. Its wonderful that we all have different talents and gifts. LOVE GRANDPA RANDALL
Post a Comment