Anyways, I had two things I have not been able to stop thinking about all day.
CaRsOn: For some reason Carson has turned into my "hugger" and "I love you" boy. I am LOVING every second of it. He isn't much for the touchy feely so I will take it any second I can get. He will be doing something and say "Mommy I need to tell you something." Then come over and give me a huge hug. Melts my heart every time. I dropped him off at Preschool this morning and I gave him a quick hug and told him "I love you" and was off. He yelled out "Mommy wait," ran over and gave me a huge hug and said I love you. Love, love, love it! Oh he also went to Costco with Kyle yesterday and I told them no extras (stick to the list). Kyle got home with flowers and I said that was definitely an extra. He said Carson insisted that he had to get them for Mommy!
BrYnNley: So I shouldn't be this excited about clothes but I am! I was returning something at Gap and I can't go in there with at least browsing the baby gap. I found the cutest princess shirts! They are vintage princess shirts and so adorable. We are going to Disneyland beginning of January and I just had to get them for Disney. I showed it to Brynnley and her face just lit up. She immediately grabbed it from my hands and would not let go. Literally! I went to pay and she started screaming bloody murder because I had to put it on the counter. She just kept yelling "prince, prince, prince!" Luckily she got it back as soon as it was scanned and she clutched it for 30 minutes straight. I got a matching one for Sadie, Brynnley's cousin. How cute will they be when they run up to see Cinderella!
4 comments:
So cute, can't wait to see them in them at DISNEY!! This time in their matching outfits Sadie won't look so small next to Brynnley!
Well, what can I say, except that Heavenly Father has sent valiant spirits to your home. He must trust you a lot! Enjoy every second of Carson. He has a special spirit and a loving heart. Brynnley really is a little princess--she is a valiant child of the latter days. How we miss them! How we love them! Love this post!
P.S. I can't wait to see the pictures of the "princesses" (and the prince) from Disneyland!
That is so sweet! I always feel like I have to soak in each little hug and kiss from Jake before he grows up and it's embarrassing to get hugs and kisses from mom.
Post a Comment