Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Movie Sunday-Christmas style

We started the tradition of movie Sunday a few months ago and have actually stuck with it very well. Carson gets so excited for movie Sunday. He asks about once a week if it is movie Sunday. This month we decided to watch the Polar Express to get us in the holiday mood. We even had chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate. (I was the only one who actually drank the hot chocolate, peppermint too and it was tasty!)

This was by far the longest the kids have lasted in any of our movie Sundays. Usually it ends up with Kyle and I trying to watch the movie while the kids jump on us. But they were fully intrigued by the movie!
Brynnley definitely put down the most food. She had numerous bowls of popcorn and at one point I saw her with 4 mini cookies in her hand!Carson loved our movie Sunday, he loved the movie and snuggling with Daddy

At one point I just found myself looking at the kids and Kyle. I LOVE the holidays. But I have discovered they are even better and more amazing with kids!

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

It looks like so much fun! Your children have such fun parents. Kyle is such a good Dad to lay on the floor and play with his kids. It will make all the difference, you'll see! What a great tradition!