Where did the last 6 months go? McKay is 6 months old today. I can't believe it! When I realized he was exactly 6 months today I started to think back to the journey we have been on. We really did not have any idea what we were in for. The last 6 months have been incredibly challenging, emotional, wearing, rewarding and wonderful. We have had a lot of ups and downs with McKay in his short life already. I am so thankful he is in our lives and is part of our family. I find myself every time I pick him up hugging him a little extra. I am just so glad that he is here and is healthy and in our home. Carson and Brynnley adore him. Carson always wants to hold him and loves to play with him. Brynnley is even warming up to him a little more. She loves to help me get his binky's and sit with me while I feed him.
We are so happy he is with us. We still have a long road ahead of us I am sure. (There are still quite a few things Doctors and specialist are concerned about.) But we will just take it one obstacle at a time.
For now I am just content to hold you in my arms and make you giggle and smile. We love you little Mister!
4 comments:
He's adorable!!!
I can't believe he's 6 months! Wow! What a handsome little dude.
McKay is an incredible little guy - such a fighter.
His mom is also a fighter. I've been so impressed with how you have handled everything these past few months. You have dealt with a lot and are doing such an amazing job keeping it all together. Thanks for being a great example!
We love you both.
I echo Tresa's comments. I see such growth in you and Kyle--so much new maturity and perspective. What power that little guy has to cause such wonderful changes in his parents. How we love you, McKay. We pray for you every day! There are great things in store for you!
Post a Comment