Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where did the summer go?

So I was driving around the other day and I realized it was almost August! I can't believe it. Where did the summer go? Carson and I are both very anxious for school (very anxious). But I also love love love summer! I love the hot weather, I love going to get snow cones at least once a week, and I love just getting the pool and slip and slide out. Our summer has been filled with doctor visits, a hospital stay, a major surgery, and a few other things sprinkled in. But as I was realizing summer is almost over there were some things I really wanted to do before the summer ends. I found this cute idea on a blog here. So here is our bucket list for the rest of the summer... let me know if you want to join us for anything! Happy summer! Oh be sure and notice the one Carson wrote on the bottom when I wasn't looking... love that boy!

2 comments:

Cami said...

What a great list! Love the big WII at the bottom. Classic.

Your sprinkler post is super cute.

Gayle J. Randall said...

So glad to see we're on the list! Can't wait to have you all come!