
I know what you are thinking... big deal he lifted his head off the ground. But it is a HUGE deal around here. McKay's head has been very large since he was born, so as you can imagine he has not been able to lift it up off the ground. The past few weeks when he is having tummy time he just rolls it on the ground in frustration. He started to lift it a tiny bit last week and then on Sunday got it all the way up. I was so excited for him. I couldn't believe how long he held it up for. I know it has got to be incredibly difficult and wearing on him to lift it. He also rolled over (from his tummy to his back) a few minutes later. I wasn't that surprised becasue I knew as soon as he got that head up it would kind of push him over. We are so excited he has reached this milestone!
6 comments:
way to go! so happy for you and for him!!!
Love the picture! I can tell he's stronger even in the week since we have been home. He's making progress every day!
Good job, McKay!
Super, he seemed to be doing very good over the week-end-We will have to go for a walk with him.
Love Grandpa Randall
That is so exciting...way to go McKay!! I love reading your blog, Val, and keeping up with your family. I am so happy to see that you and Kyle are making such a wonderful life for yourselves!
-Keri (Murch) Chappell
Cutest picture ever of Baby Kay, as we call him in our house!
Post a Comment