It was a lot of fun and we had fun visiting and chatting with all the girls. I kind of forgot what it was like to get ready for your first baby. We can't wait for baby Kelly to make his grand entrance soon!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Baby Kelly Shower
It was a lot of fun and we had fun visiting and chatting with all the girls. I kind of forgot what it was like to get ready for your first baby. We can't wait for baby Kelly to make his grand entrance soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great picture of all the females in the family and happy all could get together for the occasion.
Love Grandpa Randall
Thank you, thank you to you and Tresa and Ashleigh for all of your hard work! It was a very fun night and will be a great memory for all! I was so glad Aunt Cleone, Aunt Elaine and Aunt Colleen could come, too, as well as Grandma Jordan and Aunt Lori.
Post a Comment