
Carson just finished up his second set of swim lessons for this year. I was really anxious to see how he would do this year and they were a huge success. I can't believe the difference from this summer from last. He is so comfortable in the water. He loves to hold his breath for very long periods of time under water (he always demonstrates in the bath tub). He is getting better at learning the strokes as well.
I am so proud of him. Each day I would give him something small to work on before he went and he would get out of the pool when he was all done and ask "Mom did I do it all?". He was such a little fish and I am so glad that he is loving being in the water!! His favorite was the last day when he got to go down the slide and off the diving board.
Here's a pic I snapped of McKay while we were watching swim lessons. Tuckered out and takin' a nap on the towel in the shade!
1 comment:
Fun summer fun! We're proud of you, Carson! You are learning so much!
Post a Comment