Sunday, July 18, 2010

A little JT


For Kyle's mom's 50th birthday we all went in together as the family and bought tickets to go see James Taylor and Carol King in concert. Kyle grew up listening to both of them. They were a staple around the Ford household.

We went to dinner before up at the gateway. It was a lot of fun to visit with everyone and enjoy a meal, minus screaming children!
I will admit I didn't know a ton of the songs but it was an AMAZING concert! Devin said it best, he said "I like the old people concerts, you can hear the music and everyone sits down." I must be getting old because it was nice to sit down and enjoy the music. They put on an amazing concert too, it was very entertaining!

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

So glad you had such a good time! Gotta love James Taylor and Carole King!