I remember when I was little there was something magical about running through the sprinklers. It was so much fun! I loved getting in my swimming suit and running around the entire yard. It was so fun to weave in and out of the sprinklers. Plus our dog
Bottsworth use to love the sprinklers. He was start right at the sprinkler head and chase the water as it was coming out. It was hilarious to watch.
I was out mowing the lawn the other night (Kyle was still not feeling up to much) and Carson was in the yard playing. After I finished I told Carson I was just going to turn the sprinklers on for a minute so I could adjust a few of them. I came around the house and saw Carson just laughing and screaming as he ran through the sprinklers fully clothed.

I watched him and his 5 year old energy run around and laugh. One of the sprinklers started to get me wet so I jumped in with him, clothes and all. We had a blast running around.
We came inside to get in the bath and I could hear
Brynnley crying. I thought she was asleep but I guess she had seen us outside. Kyle said she had been crying for 20 minutes saying "I woke up, I want to play." So we took her out PJ's and all and we all ran through the sprinklers again.


Moments like this remind me how magical the small and simple things can be. The kids had so much fun and I felt like I was a little girl again.
4 comments:
It's so much fun sometimes to forget the rules and just have fun with your kids.
what a fun memory!
LOVE IT!
What a great memory that will be for your children! It's made ten times more special because you did it with them. Wonderful!
Post a Comment