Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Brynn's Preschool graduation

 Brynnley has graduated from her first year of preschool. She went to a preschool at a home near our house in Lehi. She loved it! She loved being able to go with her friends to school and she loved her teacher Miss Tori. She looked forward to going to school every day. She would wake up in the morning and ask if it was a school day. Her teach was great and did a ton of fun activities with them. They also went on a lot of fun field trips. They sang a few cute songs and then told a nursery rhyme. Brynnley said she had to have curly hair for her graduation so we broke out the sponge curlers again. (I am pretty sure we have gotten our money's worth from them already). It was a really cute program and Brynnley did so well.
 Brynnley and Miss Tori
Here is Brynn with her little buddy Milo. We picked him up for school and he rode with us each day. She was always excited to have Milo in the car and I am so happy they could go to school together this year.

I am so proud of Brynnley and everything she has learned this year. She definitely has a very bubbly personality (sometimes a little too bubbly). But she is such a sweet girl and her heart is always in the right place. I love that she loves to learn and always comes home from school to show me what she has learned in school.

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Such an exciting time for curly haired Brynn! We are so proud of her! I can just picture her and her cute grin as she watches to make sure that her family is there to see her graduate! How we love her!