Sunday, May 27, 2012

Carson soccer-Blue Sharks

 Carson's team the Blue Sharks had a very successful spring season of soccer. We definitely improved immensely for spring soccer. We had a lot of wins and a couple of ties. Carson also had 2 goals this spring. The boys had so much fun playing soccer.
 I was lucky enough to help arrange the teams for Carson's age group for soccer so we were able to get all of his friends on one team. (Lucky I know!) The boys had so much fun playing together and having all their buddies together. Kyle was an awesome coach and the boys loved him, he even said he would do it next year for the same team!
 My two soccer stars, I had to take the picture while I could. Not sure that Brynn will be playing soccer again.

And here is my soccer game watcher. McKay loved going to the soccer games, he loves being outside! So he was so good at all the soccer games. He would sit in the stroller and eat his snacks. Then he would get out and sit on the blanket and just play there and lay down. I attribute the kids play soccer and McKay watching to McKay now being able to say ball. He can say "ba" and do the sign for ball pretty consistently. If he sees a ball in a book he can do the sign for ball.

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Oh, that Carson loves his sports! He takes after his dad. He is competitive and loves the social aspect of the sports. He's a great little athlete and has so much support from his parents. He is truly blessed! We love you, Carson, and are so proud of you!