I had a perfectly awesome Mother's day. The kids and Kyle totally spoiled me. Kyle let me sleep in a little bit and helped get the kid's milk and get them settled for the morning. The men in the house fixed a delicious breakfast of eggs, sausage and some cherry danish. Yum!
Brynn made a gift for me at preschool and it was a cute oven mitt with her hands painted on. She is so excited to use it. She said "you can use it when you cook hot things!" Carson planted a sunflower for me at school and they made a really cute flower pen and personalized notepad. Kyle and the kids got me a new swim bag, some new flip flops, a new wallet, and a new shirt and skirt. Spoiled I know!
I tired to snap a picture before church and this is the best we got.
After church we had a delicious meal prepared by the men and the kids. We had some yummy steak, potato salad, green salad, watermelon and rolls. Kyle fixed a triple chocolate cake for us.
It was such a wonderful day and I loved being so spoiled all day long.
I love being a mom even more than I could have ever imagined. I can't imagine doing anything else. I love my kids so much and I love all three of their different personalities so much. I see so many good wonderful traits in them that I am happy they have for as they get older. Being a mother is a hard job and I feel a large sense of guilt from not being able to do everything I want for them. But all I can do is try my hardest to do the best I can. I hope my kids know how much I love them and how much they mean to me. I hope they know that they make me a better person and a better mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment