Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer Fun List


Here is our summer fun list for this year! It was very sucessful last year and the kids loved it! Hopefully we have added some fun new things this year. Let us know if there is anything you want to join us for!

Summer Fun List:
A-American Fork Steel Days Carnival
B-Bee’s game
C-Chalkart festival
D-Discovery gateway Children’s museum
E-Estes park Colorado
F-Farm @ Thanksgiving Point
G-Golf with Daddy and Grandpa
H-H2o fight
I-Ice cream from the ice cream truck
J-July 4th Hot air balloon festival
K-Kids garden @ Thanksgiving Point
L-Lagoon
M-Movie (Drive in)
N-Non stop fun @ Boondocks
O-Orange Leaf
P-Picnic @ the Park
Q-Bb”Q” with friends and family
R-Roundup parade
S-Slides (Alpine slides in Park City)
T-The American Fork Canyon
U-Underwater adventures @ the Aquarium
V-Vacation in St. George
W-Waterpark  (Cherry Hill)
X-Xtreme fun @ Planet Play
Y-Yard games and smores
Z-Zoo


 

2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

A to Z you will be busy, busy, busy! Looks like a lot of fun! I wish I had done something like this. So much fun!

Keri Chappell said...

Love this idea, Val. I'm going to do this when my girls get a little older!