I can't believe Carson is done with Kindergarten and will be going to school ALL day next year. I would be lying if I said it did not scare me to death and make a little sad. I can't imagine him being at school that long. But we still have a few months until I really have to melt down about it...
Carson's teacher put on a really cute program for their graduation. They had a lot of fun songs they have been working on through the year and some of the kids had speaking parts. Carson had one of the last speaking parts and did an awesome job. He wasn't nervous about it at all.
Carson was lucky enough to be in the same class as his best friend. I know some days his teacher probably did not love it, but the boys LOVED being in the same class together. We all are a little sad that they won't be in the same school next year. Carson will be switching schools to the school that is closer to us, it is also where Brynnley will be going to preschool. (Yes two kids at one school! Major score!) So it's a little sad for the boys to think they won't even get to see each other at recess. But they are such good buddies I know their friendship will last (with a little extra driving from the mom's!)
Carson really loved his teacher Miss Johnson. She did a great job having lots and lots of fun stuff planned for her class. I loved seeing all the fun stuff that Carson come home with. I also have been able to go into Carson's class and volunteer for quite a few things (Thanks to Kelli, for watching my kids so I could). I went in and helped weekly with Centers, numerous holiday parties, and Royal readers. I really enjoyed the time I was able to go in and help in his class.
I can't help but feel this is the first milestone on a fast track to High School graduation. I feel like time is just going faster and faster and I hope we can cherish and enjoy the quick ride. Carson is growing up too fast!
He is such a good kid and his heart is always in the right place. He LOVES making friends, and can make friends at the drop of a hat. When I mentioned him going to new school he jumped at the chance (I on the other hand am super nervous for him, and would have been so terrified if it was me!) He loves to make people laugh and is always looking for a way to make people happy. He is such a good big brother. I love when I can hear Carson and Brynnley just giggling in the other room. I love when he helps with McKay, he loves McKay so much and is already very protective of him.
We love you so much Carson and we are so proud of you! Keep up the hard work, and PLEASE don't grow up too fast!
1 comment:
What a special day for all. Carson looks so grown up with that tie on. He's quite the handsome fellow with that grin and those dimples! Wow! I second your wishes: Don't grow up too fast, Carson!
Post a Comment