We took Brynnley in today for her 2 week check up and everything went very well. She is already up to 8lbs 13 oz! So we were excited about that. Plus she is also up to 21 inches long, so she is growing like a weed. Kyle said I must have sour cream for milk or something. But we can already tell she is getting bigger too. Her cute clothes are finally starting to fit (hooray because I am so ancy to just get her dressed) and she is starting to get some rolls on her arms. The doctor said she has quite a bit of neck control as well, a lot more than she should at this point so that is good. But she is 62nd percentile for weight, 67th for height, and 60th for head. She is such a good baby too, she doesn't cry very often and when she does Kyle can get her to quiet down in seconds (already a daddy's girl) She is a good sleeper too, much better than Carson was (remember we held him while he slept for 2 months!!) But she does really well at night, Kyle and I just have to get use to her 2 am grunting. I'm not sure why but at about 2 am every night she grunts for a few hours. She isn't really awake though. But I think we are getting use to it.
Carson is also warming up to her more and more with each day. It is so fun to see him bond with her and want to carry her. Luckily he has not freaked out about her yet or anything. I just keep waiting for the day, maybe I will get lucky and it will not happen. But I think he is loving being a big brother and we are loving having our family.
My sister also had her baby this week, so we welcome a new niece and cousin into the family. My sister was due one day before me but I went a little earlier than her. But they have a cute little girl they named her Kate Patrice Fowler. So now Brynnley is not the only girl on the Randall side.
5 comments:
Oh so cute!! I agree,dressing them up is the funnest! And congrats on a new cousin too! That will be so fun for them!! (and you too!)
So glad to hear the your baby is doing so well! That is awesome about your sister too. Our lives are chaning so much..CRAZY! Take care!
She is getting so big!! She is so cute. I really need a girl...I am jealous. I will totally go in Oct. Lets convince the hubby's. James had so much fun that he would probably buy season passes:)
~Cami
She is just lovely. I'm glad things are going well.
Val sounds like things are going good. That is exciting that your sis had a girl the same time. That will be tons of fun!
Post a Comment