Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our baby girl

Well I had a quick minute while Brynnley was asleep and Carson was watching Dora. I jus thought I would put up a few more pics. Especially since she looks so much cuter now, not so swoollen and splotchy. She had a reaction to something in the hospital so she was always pretty red and puffy.

She is a major Daddy's girl, which I think makes Kyle really happy since Carson is so much of a Mommy's boy. Kyle can get her to calm down a lot faster than I can. Although she does love me for the food!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Pretty in pink!! She has so much hair. That is so cute the way she is laying on Kyle. What a sweety!

Arin said...

Your baby is darling! Congrats, we are so excited for you. I can't wait to see her in person!

Janae said...

She is so cute! I can hardly stand it. Sorry about last night, Jon ended up coming home for a minute and then going back to work. I need to hold her soon!

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

Val congrats! She is so cute and i love her name. I bet you are having fun with a girl. Can't wait to see her.