Disney is doing a huge give away with 5 amazing vacations this month. You can actually enter every day in February to win one of the trips. You know how much I love Disney, plus I would love if we won or anyone we knew won. So here is the link if you want to enter!!
http://home.disney.go.com/travel/dreams/
2 comments:
Hey thanks for posting about the disney giveaway. I too love Disney and can't wait until the end of the month to go. I am so excited to take Cohen. I still want to go with you guys when you go...I will have to convince James though:)
~Cami
So this comment is on your last 4 posts...the room is beautiful! Brown and pink are my favorites, good job! You are the best mom and your new baby is so lucky to be coming to you and Kyle..hang in there! Make sure you tell Kyle to keep your blog posted for any news (if he is anything like Brock he has no idea how these things work!) Good LUCK with everything you are going to do great!
Post a Comment