Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Joy and Laughter

So Kyle and I have been laughing so hard the past few weeks at the things that Carson as been saying. His vocabulary grows so much every day and it seems like the past few weeks he can say so much more and understand so much more!! It is so much fun, although he asks a lot of questions which sometimes gets a little tiring. Here are a few of my favorite sayings from the past few days...

Sometimes I watch Ellen while he is playing and a few days ago he asked what I was watching so I told him Ellen. He has a great memory and rememberd from the one time so as soon as it comes on he shouts "Ewen". But yesterday I was watching one with Jack Hannah on it and Carson loves watching the animals. Well we watched it once and I asked him if he wanted to watch the animals again and he said "I don't think so Ewen." I was laughing so hard.

This morning I was getting ready to go and he said "Where you going today Mama?" and I told him we were going to go to some stores. We were going to go down to Orem to go to a bunch of stores and the mall and get some of my errands and last baby stuff done. I don't go down to Orem that often because everthing I usually need is in Lehi or in Sandy. But when I go to Orem I usually stop at Krispy Kreme's and pick up some doughnuts. Becasue I love them so much! So I told Carson we were going to go to some stores and to go get some doughnuts! His eyes got really big and he said "I know, I love doughnuts!". It may not sound terribly funny, but trust me it was.

Carson brings so much joy and laughter into our lives, we are truely blessed to have him in our family. He is always good for a good laugh too!

No comments: